Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

20131212_193046

Can’t believe Christmas is here already!  Or that I’m the first one up!  But I wanted to take just a minute to thank you all for your prayers.

Our trip last week went very well!  We had a lot of fun!  Wednesday night we even got to watch a Hallmark movie without anyone making fun of it, lol!

My friend and I took turns driving back, which made it so much more relaxing. In Bentleyville, we stopped at a restaurant we’ve never visited before.  It was called King’s Family Restaurant

Their menu had everything you could imagine and was so reasonable!  On our trips to and from Pennsylvania, we always end up eating at the Olive Garden by Cabelas in Wheeling.  I honestly can’t believe we’ve been missing out on this!  Can’t wait to take my family the next time we are passing through.  There are actually quite a few of these restaurants.  So if there is one near you, check it out!

I texted my boys a picture of the desert menu, lol!  I couldn’t resist!   

20131212_125737

We got home Friday afternoon after enjoying 3 beautiful days of traveling weather.  God is good!  It’s wonderful to have Mom here.  :)  I told my brother I’m keeping her, lol!

God is so good!  Merry Christmas Friends!  May you enjoy some time with your loved ones during this season!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad your trip went well and that all is going good at home.

Christine said...

I'm so glad you had a good trip. I'm thinking your boys were a bit jealous of that dessert meu. Enjoy these special days with your mom.