"Trunk or Treat" was a new idea to me this year, so I've begun to look around for ideas for my trunk.
- Bible Story or Character, such as Noah's ark: Decorate your trunk like an ark (don't ask me how, LOL! I'm just sharing the idea) and make huge animal cut outs for the kids to stand behind and put their faces through.
- Pirate Ship: Dress like (nice) pirates and provide the treats out of a treasure chest. Hmmm.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Enter into the fantasy land of lollipop trees, ever-lasting gobstoppers, and a chocolate river. This one sounds yummy...
- Beach Party
- Disney Movie or Character
- Favorite Sport, Team, or School
- Children's Story Book theme
Now, in case you are wondering, I haven't decided on a theme for our trunk, yet. But I need to soon. Time is flying by. I'd love to hear any ideas you have!
I'm going to share a link to this on my post for Works For Me Wednesday . I know, I know, it is a supposed to be a Kitchen Organization Edition there. But I'm sure there are other families out there looking for Halloween alternatives, and this seems timely. Even if there isn't enough time to get one together at your church, you might want to see if any churches in your area are hosting one.