Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Moist Rich (EASY) Brownies That Totally Put Box-Mixes To Shame!

browniesI found this recipe a few weeks ago and my whole family had the same response.  Wow.   I’ve since made them 3 or 4 more times and we simply can’t get enough of them!  It makes a family size pan.  But don’t let that fool you into thinking they will last more than a day!  Unless you hid them from the kids…lol!

Moist Rich Brownies
  • 1 1/2 C Flour
  • 2 C Sugar
  • 1/2 C + 2 tbsp. Cocoa
  • 1 tsp. Salt
  • 1 C Oil (just slightly overfilled)
  • 4 Eggs
  • 2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 C Nuts (optional)
  • 3/4 C Chocolate chips
Mix everything together.  Pour into 9x13 greased pan.  (I use an ungreased glass dish and they are just fine.)
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.  On the dot.
If you want, you could drizzle chocolate syrup over the top for an even richer desert.  Mmmmmmm.  I haven’t done this with my guys simply because I can see it becoming an addiction!  :) 

Enjoy!!
Tip:  I would use up any box-mixes you have on hand before you make these.  Otherwise you’ll end up like me with several boxes of brownies no one wants anymore. 

No comments: