Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pond Update

With my parents here visiting this week, I’ve had a great excuse to neglect many of my normal household chores and just sit.  Since the weather has been so nice, some of the sitting has been outside in the sunshine. 

Back by the woods where my husband has done so much work is now a beautiful place.  It is hard to believe just how much the area has changed. 

For fun, I thought I would dig through some older pictures and show you an early picture, and then pull a recent one to show you what it looks like now.  Don’t you love before and after pictures??

This was earlier in the summer.

Near Beginning of Pond building

And this is now!

Pond Area

Slightly different angle, but you get the idea. 

All hard work brings a profit…

Proverbs 14:23

Profit can be interpreted many ways.  But for us, simple enjoyment and the satisfaction of a job well done are profit enough.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow! That's wonderful. It must be so nice to reap such lovely benefits of all that hard work.

Mari said...

It's beautiful. It looks like your own private park!