Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching Up

My husband got home last evening and we had a great time catching up.  This is one of the pictures he took.  Isn’t it beautiful?

Germany 2Over dinner, he told the boys how some of the police in Germany drive Porsches.  How cool is that??

He and my oldest son diverged into a lengthy discussion of conversions…Miles to Kilometers, Kilometers to Miles, Dollars to Euros, Euros to Dollars, etc.  Numbers and decimals were flying left and right a good distance over the rest of our heads.

I had to chuckle… My husband was home.

He described some of the places he went,  restaurants he ate at, and shops he visited.  His pictures were fun to see.  I loved the garden pictures, and this shop would have been my downfall.  

Germany 4

He told me he wants to take me over there someday.  Isn’t that sweet?  I was with him right up until he started talking about the hotel room he stayed at and showed me this picture.

Germany 3

This would be the shower, taken through both the shower door and the bathroom door…BOTH made of clear glass.  LOL!!  Not in this lifetime!  I may go, but I’ll be the smelliest tourist on the streets unless he can find me acres of shower curtains!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh go ahead and go - - - just grab the sheet off the bed and drape it over the bathroom door, problem solved!!!

I'm glad he's back safely and the pics are great!!! Thanks for the little vicarious trip.

Christina said...

Oh, I'm sure you are so, SO glad to have him back! And thank you for sharing the lovely pictures.