Monday, April 20, 2009

The Most Impactful Video I Have Seen in Ages

I’m guessing that by now, most of you have seen the video of Susan Boyle singing on Britain’s Got Talent.

If not, I can’t recommend it enough.  I’ve watched it a dozen or more times, and still, I get tears in my eyes—every time.

My boys watched it with me on Saturday, and to see their faces was priceless.  From there, we launched into a discussion on judging others that they won’t soon forget.  Guaranteed!

I don’t know how to embed a video, so I’ll just leave a link. 

I hardly ever follow links to videos--my connection is too slow, and I hate to take the time.  But I’m so glad I followed this one.  It’s about 7 minutes long.

If you haven’t seen it, go! Take the time.  Watch it with your kids.  You won’t be sorry!

Then come back and let me know what you think!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Someone e-mailed me the link a few days ago. It really is something!!! I LOVE that it shut Simon Cowell right up. I simply cannot watch "Idol" because of his nasty, cutting, biting mouth.

Beth@Not a Bow in Sight said...

I loved it too :) It's refreshing to see that somebody out there living an average life has such amazing talent!