Monday, December 15, 2008

KidSurplus: A Great Place to Find Discounts On Name Brands

KidSurplus offers lots of name brand clothes for kids and young teens for great prices. I just snagged some flannel lined jeans for the boys for $9.99, and they will be wonderful for our chilly playroom!

KidSurplus offers newborn sizes up through boys 8-20, and girls 7-16, as well as tons of other things for babies and kids.

I also snagged some wipe off board books which my four year old loves to use during church services. I love these books! He has the Things That Go book (listed for $5.37) and it is his absolute favorite! The activities are simple and fun. It even has a place to store the pen right in the book! Check it out, and while you are at it, look at the other great books they have.

They say their Holiday sale ends today, but every day I've looked at it over the last few days, the date has said the current day.

No comments: