Monday, November 10, 2008

On a Personal Note

My dad is back in the ICU, 12 hours away. His condition is very serious and doctors are considering their options. It leaves me in the same quandary I was in several weeks ago. Do I take my whole family and go east? Do I wait it out, go alone, or take just the little guy who isn't in school? I know there is no right answer, but I would appreciate you prayers.

Pray for my Dad, that the doctors would be able to help him.

Pray for my Mom, that her friends would gather around her.

Pray for us, feeling the distance.

Thanks

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, may God grant you His peace in this difficult time. I'll be praying for you and your family today.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Raise Them Up said...

Thanks so much for your prayers, Christina and Michele. It is really encouraging. We're taking the decision making one day at a time.

Michele, I deleted your sweet comment only because I haven't been posting personal names, for privacy's sake. It's a big world out there and I'm a little timid...
But I miss you too!