Thursday, September 18, 2008

Favor Blasted Fishes. . .In a BIG BOX!!!

I was so excited to see that Pepperidge Farm has FINALLY come out with the BIG box of Extra Cheddar Flavor Blasted Goldfish, that I did an out loud Wooowhoo (complete with jig) in the middle of the snack isle!!! Let me say it again, there's now a BIG BOX of Extra Cheddar Flavor Blasted Goldfish!!! I've spotted it both in Kroger, and in Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has them for about a dollar cheaper, though.

For years, we've been too cheap to let the kids share our adult only (lol!) little bags of the good kind. We unashamedly limited their fishy intake to the regular fishes out of the big box. But no more! Now we can all share in the luxury of the Flavor Blasted GOOD kind! My boys did a jig when they saw the box. Now, tell me they haven't been sneaking my fishes. . .

Look for them in your store!

No comments: