Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bananas, Peanut Butter, and Those Delightful Sprinkles . . .

These delightful and nutritious creations are a favorite of our boys. I have to thank my dear friend from Ohio for teaching us how to make them! lol! I had never seen someone do this to a banana before and was incredulous that I could have been missing out on it all these years. After all, bananas and peanut butter seem made for each other. And SPRINKLES? They find their way onto just about every treat we make!

The best part of the banana/peanut butter combination is how much nutrition it sneaks into the unsuspecting kid who thinks he's eating the ultimate treat!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm . . . wasn't sure if my guys would like it, so I showed them the picture. "Can I try that now?" was there response. Post football practice treat tonight!