Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Mom With A Camera NEVER Passes Up An Opportunity!!

I’m sure you won’t be surprised that I grabbed my camera yesterday and took a few pictures while he was all dressed up.  :)   handsome_thumb[10]Getting boys in dress clothes long enough to take a picture is about as easy as getting a cat in water long enough to give it a bath!Little Guy pose

Here are Middle Man and my oldest son 8 years ago when they fit into the matching suits.  We had just moved to Indiana.  Sigh.  Where does time go??  middle man and oldest_thumb[40]Notice the nice (cooperative and genuinely happy in-spite-of-the-matching-duds) smiles?  I miss those days!

Middle Man was 5, and my oldest 7--the same age my youngest  is now.  I must have lost one of the ties in the move ‘cause that blue one definitely didn’t come with the outfit!    :)

 

middle man and oldest_thumb[38]youngest_thumb[9]

Can you tell they’re brothers?

 

Of course, this…

hillbilly_thumb[6]

…is more like it for all of them!

Have a wonderful evening, friends!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Oh my word - I can't stand the cuteness!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

So sweet! You know what this made me think? We don't even have dress up clothes for our boys. Sad isn't it? When I tell them to go put on their church clothes they know to get the jeans that don't have the holes in them. LOL! OY!
HUGS
Kim