Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family Movie Night!

Grab the kids, the family dog, your favorite teddy bear, a snuggly blanket, and a bowl of popcorn!!  Family Movie Night airs on NBC Friday, Dec 3, 2010 - 7pm CST! It will feature A Walk In My Shoes and it looks really good! 

You can get more information about this at the web site.  Even the commercials are supposed to be family friendly.  :)

A strong showing during this broadcast will help open the door for future family-friendly movies to be shown.  So set your DVR and spread the word!  :) If you want, you can “like” it on facebook here.

Sadly, my satellite receivers are still not working after Monday night’s monster power surge.  And it doesn’t look like anyone will be able to look at them until next week some time.  I’m bummed.  You guys will have to let me know how it was!

1 comment:

Mari said...

It looks really good! I love to support this kind of thing, but we have my work Christmas party. glad you are spreading the word!