Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What’s On Your Bookshelf?

This morning I resigned myself to cleaning out our TV room.  Usually, I find such things as peanuts, squashed gold fish, candy rappers, match box cars and lots of LEGOS.  But this time I found a real treasure.

It was behind this chair on the second shelf.  Completely out of sight. 

Behind this chair

And all I can say is…Awwwwooooyuuuuuughck!  A fuzzy Cup of TeaTea, anyone??

I can’t blame my boys, though I wish I could, because my husband and I are the only ones who use these tall glasses.

I think we need a side table for setting drinks on.  One that’s out in the open where things won’t get forgotten.  What do you think? 

And a new housekeeper!!!  (Wouldn’t that be nice?) :)

Come clean, now.  What’s the worst thing you found lurking around these days?

1 comment:

Honey Mommy said...

I confess. We lost a milk cup a few months ago... and I STILL haven't found it. I have cleaned everywhere! I can only hope that the little guy threw it in the trash by mistake because I sure don't want to find it now!