Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to You!

My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure.  I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign LORD;  I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.  Since my youth, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

Psalm 71:15-17

In a world where there is uncertainty about the economy, uncertainty about our jobs, uncertainty about home values, and even concern over the swine flu, and health care…

Lets be Thankful.

Thankful for God’s Faithfulness!

He is our Rock.

He is our Provider.

He is our Salvation.

He is our Sanctuary…

…and our Refuge.

I’ll be taking a break from posting this week and enjoying a little extra family time.  But I wanted to take a minute and let you know that I am thankful for each one of you!  Your encouragement is a blessing in so many ways!  I’m still hoping to do a little visiting (at your place) as time allows.  I’ll bring the pumpkin spice creamer and we can chat over coffee!

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Enjoy your break, I'm going to be take a couple days of too. Starting tomorrow!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Friend!!

Enjoy your time with your family and friends. ((HUGS))