Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SOMEone Enjoyed the Bird Seed My Husband Bought!

Alright.  I was just about asleep (no easy feat for a type A personality with a mess in the entryway) when I heard knocking at the kitchen window.  I squinted at the clock.  Ten past midnight?

“Psssst!  Honey, are you awake?”  I ask.  No response.  I thumped my husband on the chest.  “Honey, there is something at the kitchen window!”  No response. 

Hmph. 

I stumbled out of bed and down the hall and TRIPPED over the blessed bin of coats in the middle of the floor.  I knew I should have stayed up and put that stuff away!  

I limped over to the kitchen window and tentatively pulled back the curtains.  Well, hello there.  Racoon

I hope he is enjoying the bird seed my husband bought.  Maybe I should have just set the bag outside the front door and let HIM take care of it!  LOL! 

For more great pictures, check out Wordless Wednesday!

10 comments:

Staci A said...

That's one huge raccoon! He must be eating a lot of bird seed!

Joy said...

Coons are obnoxious little buggers. Why do they have to be so cute too?

Happy WW!

Keetha Broyles said...

We have one around here that gets his feet all muddy and then walks around on our deck and climbs the bird feeder.

Mari said...

It was so nice of you to invite him to the party!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Ewwww...I do not like raccoons at all!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, poor birds!

Leslie said...

Y I K E S ! Hope he enjoyed it.

Happy WW!

Momstart said...

I had a hard time telling what it was, that is big

Unknown said...

LOL that's better than the skunk that keepts eating the catfood. I bet that was a relief that it wasn't someone at the door.

Enter to win a TILTY Sippy cup double pack!
http://www.sensiblefinds.com/2009/04/tilty-giveaway.html

Cheryl said...

Golly, I thought it was a bear until I read the comments! I see the raccoon now. I even told one our friends to "check out the bear on your site."