Monday, October 27, 2008

We're Back From Our Adventure!

First off, on a personal note, let me say that Dad is doing better. They placed a stint in the worst of the clogged arteries to give him some relief. Doctors will fix the other two they found when they feel his body is ready (hopefully within the next three weeks).

So, thank you for all your prayers, sincerely. We're not making an emergency trip east, at least not at this point. But we are keeping close tabs on things with Mom.

As far as our camping trip went, I'm glad we went! It was great to be out there in spite of the deluge of rain Thursday night and Friday morning! I'm anxious to share more about it!

But, alas, blogging will have to be done between chores today. I need to find my way out from beneath the mountain of laundry we made! It would be nice, too, to find my garage in all that camping gear. . .So, I'd best get at it!

3 comments:

Christina said...

; ) I know about laundry, and I only have ONE small boy in addition to my husband and myself! I hope yours goes quickly today.

I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing better. Praise the Lord for answers to our prayers!

Raise Them Up said...

Thanks!! God really has been gracious.

My laundry stack is down to one more load, so I might even have time to run the sweeper before the troops get home!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your Dad is better and that you had a wonderful camping trip.