Monday, September 8, 2008

Tired of Towel Racks Being Pulled Out of the Wall?


I know, I know, this is pretty hokey. BUT, I have tried again and again to anchor a towel rack in the only available wall space in the boys small bathroom. The position of the studs make it virtually impossible to catch them. Each time, it eventually pulls out and leaves more plaster board holes to patch and paint. It gets very old after the third time.

Desperation brought me to this, and you know what? It is working! So don't laugh. I even went so far as to take an overhead marker and write the boys' names on the shower behind each hook so they no longer argue over Which towel belongs to which boy. Even more unbelievable, though, is the fact that at least three times out of ten, the towels are actually hung up!
By the way, if you are unfamiliar with these nifty things, they are simply closet organizers.

No comments: