Monday, September 8, 2008

My CVS Purchase For September 9

This week, we needed deodorant, so I worked my deals around that. I went in with 5 dollars in ECB's (Extra Care Bucks) and spent a total of $5.34 cents OOP (out of pocket). Plus, I received 9 more ECB's to make my deals for next week--or to get free milk and cereal later this week! They have some Malt-O-Meal cereal boxes for a dollar, and with my dollar off coupons, I can pick them up for free!

I'm so thankful for Money Saving Mom for matching up coupons with current sales! It makes it so much easier to save money. Visit her post for this weeks deals at:

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/09/cvs-deals-for-1.html


If you've never done the CVS thing and would like to learn more about how to make CVS work for you, visit her CVS 101 post at:

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/03/cvs-101.html.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds neat, I rarely shop there unless my mil needs me to pick up a prescription. Although, it's not of the way for me I think I'll pull out my CVS flier from the weekend and see what kind of deals they have.

Cheryl