Wait! Don’t zone out yet!!! Sometimes when a review or giveaway is mentioned, I lose readers right away.
After all, it’s much more entertaining to read about the latest first grade scandal. Lol! And it’s sometimes more fun to write about them, too!
However, I’ve accepted several requests for reviews over the next few weeks and here’s why:
- It’s a great chance for our family to see new family movies, or listen to new CDs, or check out things we might not otherwise check out.
- I’m actually excited about being able to get a first look at some promising new releases and tools.
- AND, in many cases, I get to offer the same opportunity to one of you!
I’ll try to keep the reviews short and sweet.
But in return, you have to promise to leave a comment so I’m not making up the name of a reader to give the extra away to. Deal? Lol! Ok. I wouldn’t really do that. But it would stink not to be able to share a resource because traffic was slow one week.
And if it’s something your friends would like, tell them to come enter too, OK? Remember, Christmas is coming, and giveaways might be the perfect time to pick up a gift for a family you have on your list!
Yes, I did just pull the “Christmas is coming” card on you. But be a good sport and play along with me, will ya? LOL!
I post reviews in the order I receive them. And since I haven’t yet received these things, I’m not sure which reviews will go up first.
Reviews to look for:
- Theo: A new DVD series produced by Child Evangelism Fellowship (with TWO giveaways!) (the previews look GREAT!)
- Get In, I’m Driving: New CD by Ginny Owens (with giveaway)
- The Shunning: DVD based on the novel by Beverly Lewis (with giveaway)
- The Life Essentials Study Bible (totally new to me)
- Unmeasured Strength: Lauren Manning’s story of surviving the 9/11 attacks
- Courageous—The Novel, plus four other tie-in books or studies to help husbands and wives, moms and dads, and families resolve to live the life God calls them to live.
- And whatever else I’ve forgotten!