Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo Story Friday

Big Smile

This week’s weather has been beyond beautiful.  Warm, sunny days, with temps in the seventies.  Perfect for taking pictures, or playing army.  :) 

Or taking a walk…

Or going for a bike ride…

Or playing basketball…

Or…

just closing your eyes and sitting in the sunshine.

Stunning

Most trees have already cast off their leaves.  But as if she didn’t want to share the stage with anyone else, this Japanese Maple is just now showing off her splendor. 

Or maybe the Director was just saving the best for last.  :)

Red Maple

wood stacks

It’s also been the perfect weather for splitting and stacking wood.  Funny how you don’t mind the work so much when the weather is perfect.  The sore arms and back…now THAT I’m minding.

Today, my little guy, who has half days on Fridays, is going on a picnic with me.  If you’re in the neighborhood, you are welcome to join us! 

That is, if you don’t mind peanut butter and jelly.

And lots of giggles.

And jokes that make no sense.  :) 

PhotoStory Friday

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Great pictures! I'm enjoying nice weather too, but it's supposed to end today. I can't complain though - it's been a wonderful Fall and it is November!

Unknown said...

Even though I don't have wood to split, I totally agree with you about not minding outside work when the weather is so nice. For us, too!

scrappysue said...

the leaf colours - breathtaking! thanks for stopping by

4 Lettre Words said...

I couldn't agree more! Wonderful photos.