Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sunset

Sunsets are kind of like rainbows.  And little boys being good.  And the last cookie in the cookie jar.  If you’re not quick, you’ll miss it. 

Like I almost missed this one. 

Sunsets can’t wait.  But dishes can.    To Catch a Sunset 

To Catch a Sunset 2 

To Catch a Sunset 3

Wow.  It’s not often the sun shares center stage with the peach blossoms.  It almost makes you want to buy paper plates in bulk--so you don’t miss the next show!

Or buy paper plates so you can go to bed really really really really early.  :)

Which I might have done tonight if I didn’t have three boys who definitely did NOT want to go to bed early.  What’s with them?

Two more days.

Two more days till the day my husband flies home from Netherlands.

Are you praying for no more ash clouds???????  Yes?  Well, could you add a little teensy tiny prayer for what’s left of my sanity?

Thanks.  :)

PhotoStory Friday

8 comments:

Mari said...

What a beautiful sight! I love the last shot and yes - I'm praying for no ash cloud!

Christina said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos! I'll definitely pray for you. Earlier this week Benjamin was away from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m., and I thought I might go crazy with my two boys. I admire your fortitude and sanity holding down your fort with three boys for a much longer time.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The last photo is simply fantastic!
I hope he arrives home safe and SOON!

debi9kids said...

beautiful photos! I LOVE sunsets and try to run outside to see it every night if I can :)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I pray he makes him home on time and without any complications. I know how important that is to you.
And beautiful pictures my friend. You make me want to come visit. You got a spare room? For 5? LOL
Hugs
Kim

Pam Emmons said...

Those ash clouds are making it very difficult over here in Europe. Hopefully he gets home soon!
And beautiful shots!

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Such beautiful sunset pictures! Love your point about "little boys being good." Yes, just said a prayer for the timely return of your husband. I know how hard it is to be without them and mine never leaves for more than a couple nights!

Run DMT said...

I just love the sunset peeking through the peach blossoms. That is simply spectacular!

So sorry about your hubby's arrival being delayed. I can't even imagine how frustrated everyone must be over there. I hope he comes home soon.