Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Friendship and Encouragement Award

Tracey, at Girls To Grow, recently sent this pretty award my way.  Thanks so much, Tracey, for the encouragement!

The award is all about making new friends, something I have enjoyed doing very much in the last few months.

So I’m going to randomly pick LIST (edit) some fun blogs and pass the banner along!  (ROTFL!, Kim!  Thanks for pointing that out.  That’s what I get for editing a post a thousand times!)

Anyways, some of these make me laugh out loud, some truly are beautiful, some make me think (hard), some share the beauty of God’s creation, and some just make me smile--because I can relate. 

Maybe you’ll find a new friend among the list!  I’m listing different blogs which Tracey didn’t have on her list.  But she had some wonderful picks as well, so check it out sometime!  

A  Homemaker’s Journal

Keetha’s Eclectic Stuff

Maher Family Grows – And Baby Makes FOUR!

Homesteader’s Heart

It Feels Like Chaos

Honey I Fed The Kids

Moms, Ministry and More

Life . . .or a Reasonable Facsimile Thereof

My Little Corner of the World

Raising Three Sons Not a Bow In Sight!

If your blog isn’t listed, please don’t feel left out.  Remember, I lost all my favorites not that long ago and it is taking me a while to find folks again.  Just grab the button and consider yourself nominated.  If you have some great suggestions for the rest of us to check out, let us know in a comment!  That will help me find you again, too!  :) 

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Thank you for randomly picking me my friend. LOL. Just messing with you! Hee! Hee! I enjoy stopping by your blog as well. I may have to add my mug to your followers so I don't miss a thing!
Hugs.
Kim

Mari said...

Thanks for the award! I actually got it a few weeks ago so I'm not going to post it again, but will add your name onto it in my award section.
I'm going to try moving my followers down in my side bar because I'm hearing that some people are still having trouble getting my blog to load too. What a pain!

Beth@Not a Bow in Sight said...

You rock, my friend!!

Stonefox said...

Thanks, girl! These awards are like jewelry, they really add a spark to the day!

BTW, I see you are on and off with the followers gadget...like me. Girl, I can't decide if I like it or not, but it is so convenient and when it is not on, I have people ask me to put it on. So it's a go for me right now too.

It Feels Like Chaos said...

Thank you so much for the award! I have really enjoyed getting to know you, too, through blogging these last few months! What a blessing it is to share this parenting, homemaking adventure!

Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwww - - - tyvm!!!!