Thursday, May 21, 2009

Operation Aborted Issue With Internet Explorer

Many blogs are having this problem. If you pull up my blog and get a box that says "Operation Aborted" and it cancels loading my blog, just click okay and then hit the back arrow. You may have to do this twice, (or more) but then my blog may remain up.

Blogger is looking into the problem.

It appears that blogs with the gadget "Google Followers" have this issue right now. If it isn't resolved by tomorrow, as much as I hate to do it, I will remove the gadget and see if it helps. 

Thanks for your patience!

Update:  I removed the Google Friends Gadget and it seems to have solved my problem.  I’m hoping Blogger is able to correct the issue quickly so I can reinstall it.

3 comments:

Mari said...

I've been having the same problem, but when I use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, it works fine!

Candace said...

The Blogger help said that this was only an issue in Internet Explorer. I love Firefox!

Anonymous said...

My blog is having the same issue. Hope it can get fix soon.