Friday, March 13, 2009

How to Keep Kids at Home More

Would you believe that before they left for school, my kids were already talking about where they want to GO this weekend??

And they are not even teenagers yet. . .

I'm not sure if that makes this quote more funny or less funny.

The best way to keep kids at
home is to make the home a
pleasant atmosphere...and to
let the air out of the tires.

Dorothy Parker

I wonder what my neighbors would think if they saw me letting the air out of my kids' bike tires today...


6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Let me know what they say! LOL. I love it!
Happy Friday my friend.
Kim

Jennifer said...

LOL! Why isn't that kids want to be on the go all the time? Mine do and just thinking about it...makes me tired!

Happy Friday!

Laurie Ann said...

Too funny! Isn't it funny how kids are always on the go? I can remember when a Friday night at home bored me to tears. Now I get aggravated if I don't have that Friday night at home, LOL.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! Too funny! :D

Have a great Friday!
Sherry

Femin Susan said...

Really funny.....

Joyfull said...

Isn't it funny about how much we change our thoughts about home.. loved the stories you shared also, especially the knocking!!