Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Call Him Casper


While I'm experimenting with Paint Shop Pro, I'm also experimenting with my camera to see how I can take the best pictures in different settings.

This has got to be one of the most bizarre pictures I've ever taken. In case you are wondering, this photo is unedited except to crop out some of the spectators.

Blurs, I get. Actually, blurs are usually all I get when I'm trying to take pictures of my boys. Lol!

But this image cracks me up. If I had wanted to create a transparent image on Paint Shop Pro, I'd be forever and a day trying to figure out how to do it.

I had my Olympus C-730 set on the Night Time Capture mode (the one with the moon and the star) so I could take pictures in the gymnasium. It would seem that the Night Time Capture mode is double talk for Ghost Busters.

Maybe they should have used a ghost icon.

Just call him Casper...

1 comment:

Mari said...

Hmmm - now that's an interesting shot!