Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Powerful Video

This is one of the most powerful testimonies I have ever heard. My boys and I watched it this afternoon, and I have to tell you, this man, Nick Vujicic, is being used by God in a big and powerful way. I watched the expressions of my boys grow somber and thoughtful as they listened to Nick speak. And when it was finished, my oldest smiled and said simply, "Wow."

I don't post links to many videos, but this one is one to save and share with your kids.

Thank you Lord for the reminder, that you are sovereign, that you have a purpose for our lives, and that you love us beyond measure. Thank you for being willing to change our hearts instead of our circumstances. Thank you for using us in spite of our weaknesses and inabilities. Thank you for caring enough to give us your spirit.

I needed this today. Thanks Gerri, for sending me the link.

"God does not seek our capabilities to serve Him. . .
He seeks our AVAILABILITY. "

. . . "Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit," says the Lord Almighty.

Zechariah 4:6

No comments: