Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Little Thanksgiving Fun

Several years ago, when we lived close enough to my parents to have them over for Thanksgiving, we decided to have some fun with the dinner.

Along with our 16 lb turkey, which we did in the roaster, we did a small guinea hen in the oven and stuffed it just the same. Then, when the turkey was done, we switched the two and put the little bitty bird in the roaster.

Just as predicted, when my parents arrived, Dad went directly to the roaster to sneak a peek (and a taste) of the turkey. His face was priceless and my boys thought it was the biggest hoot, because this is what he found!

I was just going through some pictures and thought I would share these.

1 comment:

Christina said...

LOL! That sounds like something my dad would do. ; )