Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Visit Works For Me Wednesday

Being new to the blogging world, I've been reading lots of blogs and getting a feel for how things work. I came across the neatest blog just this evening and I decided to link up to it. But I don't think I did it right. I am SO still learning about these things, and apologize for linking incorrectly. I impulsively linked my post on Making Log Umbrella Stands to her Works For Me Wednesday Post knowing I needed to mention her post in my tip. Anyway, after I linked, it occurred to me that the only way I could fulfill that part of her request is to go back and edit that post--and then I would feel like I'm cheating! O.K., this is probably what I get for staying up so late and writing instead of going to bed so I can function tomorrow! I went back to her link page to see if I could delete my link and I can't find a way to do that. So please forgive me ladies.

Whether or not she chooses to leave my link there, I still want to recommend her blog. She is an excellent writer and her blog is called Rocks in the Dryer. You can visit her special Works for Me Wednesday Post here:

http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2008/09/works-for-me-mo.html#comments

I will go back and edit the post I linked to hers and include a link to her site. I guess that is the best I can do.

No comments: