Sunday, September 21, 2008

Learning to Ride a Bike Without Training Wheels?

Antique Mommy posted the coolest idea a few days ago on how to help your little one learn how to ride without training wheels. If you have a son or daughter who has yet to go through this process, you've GOT to check it out! It involves taking the pedals (and training wheels) off and letting them get the hang of balancing while they coast for little bits. BRILLIANT!! She has a picture posted of her son sailing along and getting the hang of it in minutes.

http://antiquemommy.com/2008/09/16/what-a-difference-a-day-makes/#comment-41066

I can't wait to try it for my four year old son! Now, why didn't I think of that for my first two sons?? I ran miles beside them before they could balance on their own. Makes me tired just thinking about it . . .

So, anyway, check out her site, and pass the tip on to the next mom (or dad) you see running beside their wannabe biker!

No comments: